-Strive for nothing less than the best you can be!
Since the age of 16, I have had a passion for health and fitness, and now pass my knowledge onto others. I now have 10+ years’ experience of fitness and nutrition to help clients achieve their goals. Most clients I work with lack motivation, nutritional knowledge or don’t feel confident with their training; that’s where I come in!
If you have any questions, or don’t know where to start, send me a message. I love helping others I want to help you!
Phone: 07787 597192
Feel free to contact me for more info.
· Working towards MSc Sports Therapy
· BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
· Level 4 Corrective Exercise Specialist
· Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
· Level 2 Fitness Instructor
· Level 3 Sports Massage
· Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
· Level 3 Award in Education and Training
· Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
· Advanced Nutrition for Sports Performance
· Functional Training Instructor
· Fitness Instruction for Adolescents
· Studio Cycle (spin) Instructor
· Suspension Training Instructor
· Boxercise & Kickboxercise
· Emergency First Aid/Defibrillator trained
- Feel better, look better and have more energy
I provide guidance on navigating the supermarket aisles to reading food labels and cooking more at home. I work with personal food preferences and the individual to achieve their health goals.
I strive to create challenging and fun fitness programs that use functional movements, power lifting and high intensity interval training (HIIT) to help people get stronger, faster and look better.
Phone: 07799 108770