NO CONTRACTS AND CANCELLATION PROCESS
- No contracts, ie no 12 month tie in! Membership is simply a rolling monthly direct debit.
- 7 day cooling off period from joining.
- Thereafter, providing your first payment is successful, you may cancel at any time by simply cancelling the direct debit at your bank, prior to your payment collection date. By cancelling the direct debit, your membership is automatically cancelled. Cancellation is solely the member’s responsibility and Riverside cannot be held liable for any payment processed after you have cancelled at your bank.
- Please note if you cancel during month one, before your first direct debit payment, please notify us as a computer generated cancellation letter may go out. Please do not worry, this is easily cleared.
- Payment collection dates are typically one calendar month after the date you join. Your first month’s membership is taken immediately by credit or debit card payment.
- Advice can be given by the team at your local Riverside club, or by contacting the direct debit company, Harland’s Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively you can freeze your membership. By freezing, you keep your membership running, and will not be subject to joining fees upon return up to a maximum of 12 months. If you choose to cancel, and then wish to re-join at a later date, joining fees and other charges are applicable.
- Memberships and rates are reviewed annually.
- Upon joining a £20 admin fee (joining fee) is charged. This is a one-off payment which is also taken at the point of joining by credit or debit card along with your first month’s payment.
- Peak Membership – £34.99 – anytime access
- Off Peak Membership – £24.99 – Monday to Friday 6am – 4:30pm (Gloucester) 4:00pm (Bristol)
- Junior Membership – £12.99 – Off peak hours, need to be in the gym before 4:30, accompanied by an adult at all times. Must be out the pool by 7pm (Gloucester)
Health Commitment Declaration
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
You have read and understood this agreement and all of its the Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the acceptance of terms and conditions box and your membership is activated.
You are primarily responsible for your health and wellbeing, but we at Riverside Sports are concerned that you enjoy our facilities safely. To that end we consider that we should expect the following of each other.
Your pledge to us:
1. The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and accurate and can be relied upon by us.
2. You should never exercise beyond your capabilities. You must inform a member of staff on your first visit if you have a medical condition that may interfere with your exercise regime.
3. You should notify a member of staff of any new medical conditions before you commence any exercise.
4. You agree you have never been informed of any pre-existing heart conditions or blood pressure related issues.
5. You will inform a member of staff should you start to feel unwell during exercise.
6. You will seek advice from a member of staff if you are unsure about using any of our equipment provided on site.
7. You will respect the equipment that you use on site, and behave in an appropriate manner at all times when using our facilities.
8. You opt out of your complimentary gym induction unless you actively choose to book one.
Our Pledge to you:
1. We shall endeavour to maintain a safe environment for you to exercise in at all times.
2. We shall at all time keep confidential information that may have been provided to us by you regarding any health conditions we need to be aware of.
3. We shall endeavour to ensure that a number of our staff on duty are trained to deliver First Aid treatment if required.
4. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our team have the relevant Fitness industry qualifications.
5. If you inform us you have a medical disability that puts you at a disadvantage, we will ensure we induct you into the facility you join to ensure your safe use of the equipment and provide information on the evacuation process.
6. We respect your decisions, and allow you to make your own decision on your exercise regime however we reserve the right to ask you not to exercise beyond your capability.